Monday, June 22, 2009

reflecting on the school year that was....

After grad I took a look back on the school year that was and reflected on it a bit.
I have to admit, it wasn't an easy year.
All my assignments went well so I was hoping that if I woould do well in school that most things would fall in to place, but that wasn't the case.
I struggled with allot of things outside of school this year, more than I have in years past.
It proved to be quite frustrating.
I know everyone goes through it, but I kept finding myself behind the 8-ball so to speak with how I was handeling things, especially in the past month or so.
Everytime something happends I take it too much to heart and flip out and almost got myself into fights a few times.
Theres more things to mention, but I don't really feel like saying much more at this point.
I'm just looking to bounce and hope for the best.
I'm not trying to make any excuses for how I've been acting, i'm just telling eveyone why i've been doing so, even though I realize it's not right.
I wish everyone the best and hopefully i'll see you all soon, thanks for all the memories to the Journalism class of 09!

1 comment:

  1. Jeremy,

    If the grinch was cursed with a heart three sizes too small, you were cursed with one three sizes too big.

    Most of the time, all of this heart manifests itself as a hard-working, kind, generous, sweet man; however, sometimes it can manifest itself in rash decisions and hurt feelings, which can lead to this anger you speak of.

    Times do get tough for everyone now and then, but you can't help how you feel. It's ok to feel bad sometimes, that's how we learn.

    You've been a big part of my life in the last two years, and I know you'll succeed in the future because you're such a hard worker. I consider myself lucky to be considered a friend of yours, and any employer would be lucky to have you.

    Have a great summer, and I'll see you in the 'stock in the fall!

    ReplyDelete