Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yes sir.............

Funny how I always go a long time in between blogs.

Things change and people change.

This year has been pretty decent, I have to admit. I met lots of people, did quite a few things I never thought I would do.

I love doing the color commentary for Rogers TV, it would have been nice had of Miramichi beat out Summerside so I could watch the Timberwolves play against the Slammers and call the games, but it was not to be.

I guess I've learned alot about myself this year and like i said, made some freindships and lost others, which is a tough pill to swallow.
I guess that's just part of life and we all move on.

I still dont have my working experience set up yet, but it's still I think works..

Moving forward, i'm optomistic about my future and am looking forward to facing now challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment